Front Office Medical Receptionist
We are seeking a full-time Medical Front Office Receptionist to join us at 99 Healthcare Management at our Cardiovascular office located in Dallas, Texas. There is a secondary office located in Rockwall, Texas as well so travel will be required two days a week (Wednesday and Fridays).
This position handles a variety of patient care administrative tasks including, but not limited to, checking patients in/out, managing phone lines, providing excellent customer service, and collecting payments.
- Greeting patients
- Checking patients in and collecting sufficient information for billing and claiming purposes
- Answering, screening, and directing phone calls as needed
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Notifying medical staff of patient's arrival
- Verifying insurance
- Processing referrals as needed
- Completing prior authorizations as needed
- Checking patients out
- Collecting patient balances including co-pays, deductibles, etc.
- Explaining patient payment responsibility
- Other administrative duties as assigned and as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Must have at least one year of experience working in a front desk role in a doctor’s office
- Understanding of insurance coverages (co-pays, deductibles, co-insurance, etc.)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- EMR experience also required; E-Clinical Works preferred
- Knowledge of medical office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Social perceptiveness and service-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday through Thursday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Friday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM. No weekends or after hours. Wednesdays and Thursdays would be in Rockwall, Texas.
Please take time to learn more about the practice by visiting texasc3.com.
Learn more about our 99 MGMT Office and our culture by visiting www.99mgmt.com or our Facebook page!
99 Healthcare Management is a Dallas-based physician practice management company. We help healthcare providers focus on their core skills – delivering high-quality care to their patients - by providing oversight and support for all administrative functions. Our service areas include human resources, accounting, marketing and business development, provider credentialing, and revenue cycle management. The practices we manage range in size and specialty and include internal medicine, family medicine, pain management, cardiology, OBGYN, and more.